Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Random July 365 Photo Challenge: Week 2

Welcome to another week of snapshots from my photo-a-day challenge. I have so many fun vacation photos that I couldn't help by use a few for this week's prompts.

Shadows:A wooden bridge, in the mountains of Colorado, in late afternoon light.

 Seven:Lula's daddy made her a puppet theater for her birthday. Seven of her dozen new puppets are checking it out!

 An Ordinary Moment: Things I use every day. (Isn't it ordinary to have a cell phone case that matches your blog header! LOL)

 Urban Art:In a small Colorado town, this is as urban as it gets!

 On the Street: For some reason, I just love doors! How fun to see them standing open rather than closed tight!

 A Framework: Now, here's a tree house any kid would want!

 Candid: A black and white photo helps you focus on the moment, and in this case, Lula's happiness at getting new pair of sunglasses!
Once again, thank you for taking a moment to see the little moments that make up "life" for me! See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. How fun....your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole street in the blue door photo looks SO interesting!! Great photos again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your photo series, even tho' I don't always comment. You have such lovely contrast in your photos--so nice!

    And how did you get a cell phone case to match your blog? I'm jealous!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures with the prompts are like poetry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! That blue door picture is frame-worthy. You just keep getting better and better at photography.

    ReplyDelete