Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 365 Photo Challenge: Week 4

Once again, I managed to complete this week's photo challenge despite a few days of thinking that I would bail! Here are my pictures and the prompts that spurred them...

Morning Light While I missed the sunrise, I managed to get some great silhouettes...
Mobile Janie's handsome steed is a fun way to travel...
Spotlight Birthday cupcakes for a sweet four year old...
Strut Five and six year olds huddle on the soccer field...
Fresh A brand new humming bird feeder waits for it's first diner...
On the Ground Pasture grass wet with dew looks covered in jewels...
The Price I didn't buy one, but I wanted to...



Capture Your 365

8 comments:

  1. Love your pix. What kind of a camera do you use? The one of the grass is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the grass is my favourite today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Beautiful pictures...I think those little soccer legs are my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're keeping it up, because I love these. I love the grass, and although you missed the sunrise, your morning light one is fantastic. I also love the little soccer legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Carla, you capture the most interesting things : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos, Carla. I especially love the sun glinting through the trees, and the dew on the grass - magic! And the little soccer players' legs look so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite part, aside from the beautiful photos, is your interpretation of the photo prompt.

    ReplyDelete