Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bargain Hunting

I sure love a bargain, don't you!  Yesterday, I stopped at a little fabric and craft shop in a near by small town. The store had a small inventory, but all of the fabric was marked $4.99 a yard. 
Look what I found among the bolts................
Chocolate Lollipop by Anna Maria Horner


Olive Rose by Valori Wells


and three lovelies by Martha Negley




So, I treated myself to a half yard of each and left feeling like I had found such a bargain!


(I'd have found more, I'm sure, but my hubby was with me!!)


Have a lovely weekend and happy bargain hunting!

3 comments:

  1. The only thing better than getting a good deal on fabric is an unexpected good deal on fabric. Pretty fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! So pretty! I found some Chocolate Lollipop charm squares in my stash the other day that I didn't even know I had. Congrats on the great finds!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go to a small town and find designer fabric. I live in a largish city and can't find designer fabric. Something's wrong here ;)

    ReplyDelete